ILETS 3 : READING STRATEGIES

 Hi, good to see you again. Today we are going to talk about some reading strategies.

Here is the main video if you want to check : https://youtu.be/N0ePX99GM70

The video mentioned 3 main techniques for the IELTS reading part, the explanation of the strategies were ok. They were very understandable and adequate.

But I would like to see some introduction part for us to understand how the exam starts, how much time do we have, how many paragraphs are there going to be in the exam, etc.

Other than that it mentioned all kind of techniques I guess however I searched but I could not find any extra method. It could have mentioned how hard is the third method, I mean he did but I think it was not enough he could show in simulated or show what kind of struggles we could fight with.

Here is my advice for the IELTS: You need to be careful and be all eyes, there are some traps that they want you to get caught so keep an eye.

Don't choose the answer just with a sentence there could be misspellings, try to read the whole passage and be sure about the main idea.

The 3rd strategy can be seriously hard I think it's better to read questions first and scan the text for detecting where the answer should be and once you have found it, read the whole passage or the area to find the correct answer.

I hope that this will help, take care ;)




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Academic Reading

Summary of How to Answer Matching İnformation Question